Is your social media on point to propel you into success?
Updated: 5 hours ago
Whether you’re an established business or just starting out, social media marketing can be your most effective tool to grow your business.
Those who aren't using it to its full potential are really missing out.
Check out my 7 tried and tested tips to maximise your social media posting potential and get the success you deserve…
1️. Content is king: Make sure your content is informative, entertaining, innovative & relevant to your target audience. Quality content is what keeps your customers coming back for more, improves SEO by driving traffic to your site and encourages engagement with your customers. Keep it real! Share your personal growth & stories. People buy from people, so show the person behind the product or service. ⠀⠀
2. Net-werk, werk, werk: Sorry guys but there's no way around it. Posting and ghosting just doesn't work. You need to engage with your customers by getting out there & showing off your product or service, building trust around your brand. ⠀
3. Be consistent: For your audience to recognise your brand, you must be consistent. From the tone of voice used in messages to the aesthetics of your profiles, you need to be recognisable to gain traction among you target audience.
4. Branding baby: Add your brand message & product solutions in all the content that you make - without being too pushy of course.
5. Hannah the planner (yes, that’s my name): Scheduling & preplanning your posts in advance is the kindest thing you can do for yourself. Hootsuite is a great one stop shop for a lot of the main platforms. I’m also a big fan of Planoly as it allows you to get creative with your Instagram grid. (The bonus? Both have free versions.)
6. Don't feel like you have to be on EVERY social media platform: It's best to show up and do up to 3 well rather than spreading yourself too thin. Hint - choose the ones where your ideal client hangs out.
7. Hashtag heaven: Get into the mind of your target client & make sure you're using the hashtags that they're searching for. ⠀⠀⠀⠀
BONUS POINT: Make life easier for yourself. If the above seems like too much work or you're too busy running the day to day of your business, outsource to a Virtual Assistant.
We would be happy to have a free 20 minute no obligation discovery call to see how we can help you grow your business & give you the time to do what you do best. 💛